Imagine your business without having to think about bookkeeping. You could focus on the details you love doing without worrying about the next Quickbooks update or the latest change in the tax law. Imagine the clients you could pursue, sales you could make, or product you could develop. It’s a beautiful thing, isn’t it?
As a CPA for 27 years and a small business owner, I am devoted to making the job of running your business easier. I understand the struggles you face and do all I can to stay relevant, knowledgeable, and in touch with government, tax, and accounting regulations as well as the tools you need to use to keep your business going. I actually enjoy translating “government speak” into real English so that you aren’t in the dark about your bookkeeping and tax issues.
I offer a wide variety of services, customizable to your business needs. From full service bookkeeping to occasional consultations or personalized training, I can help you get your books in order and accurate. I’m also able to assist you with any bank requests, future planning, business budgeting, tax strategies, and much more.
Set up an appointment today and let’s talk about your business! I look forward to working with you.
For more tips, news, and up to date tax information, visit my Facebook page.
- Government finance officer for 12 years
- Small business owner
- Specialized tax experience working across many industries including agriculture, small businesses, daycares, OTR trucking, and clergy tax issues.
- American Institute of Public Accountants
- Nebraska Society of CPAs
- Kearney Area Chamber of Commerce
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor